“THE SCREEN ZOMBIE”
Watch the recording here…
Join Officer Jeff Bean, president and founder of Safe School 4 All, to discover:
- Real-time demonstrations of the most popular social media apps among kids and teens
- Proven strategies for keeping kids safe online
- The positive and negative effects of social media and technology
- How to realistically establish and define your child’s — and your — relationship with technology and social media
- Proven strategies for managing technology and social media use by younger children
- Tips and ideas for managing already-established excessive and unchecked technology and social media use
- Understanding the limitations of privacy and claiming your parental power
The presentation will be available in both English and Spanish. Childcare is available on site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
>> K-12 parents, grandparents, and other concerned relatives
>> K-12 teachers, staff, and administrators
>> Counselors, psychologists, nurses, and social workers (CEUs and CPDUs are available; you must attend the entire presentation and stay for the entire Q&A)
Thank you to our event sponsors, Ride the Wave Wellness, Plainfield Counseling Center, and Plainfield School District 202.